We want to inform that on January 8 La Leona Eco-Lodge has changed its operations base in Carate beach and this means the arrival and departure logistic for their guests also changed. Find as follows the new arrival and departure logistic for this lodge:
- Guests must arrive to the new operations base, located 1 km away from Carate local airstrip.
- In this place the guest must leave their luggage, which will be taken to the Lodge by wagon.
- This new operations base has toilet and parking lot (the parking lot service has an additional cost per night).
- From this place, the guests will start walking towards La Leona Lodge. This hike is 2.18 miles by the beach.
- The departure logistic is similar, guests must walk again from the lodge to the operations base to collect their luggage and then continue their trip.
Back to top