Tortuga Island Tour From Jaco
About the Tour
The Gulf of Nicoya is a paradisiac archipelago made up of several islands, with an exuberant natural wealth and a sanctuary that shelters seabirds and beaches of white sands, besides own flora and fauna of our Central Pacific.
Tortuga Island is located in this beautiful archipelago. Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Tortuga Island has an area of 120 hectares, which remains as a protected forest. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise, and are very great for swimming.
The Bay Island Catamaran has three different environments for your enjoyment: the main room with air conditioning, a bar section and dressing rooms; another area is the bow, featuring a wonderful view of all the landscapes where you will sail, and the upper deck well-conditioned for your rest, and with a large jacuzzi.
The tour includes:
You can enjoy if you want extra activities:
- Land transportation.
- Specialized bilingual guides during the whole trip.
- Breakfast snacks served on the bus.
- Transportation on board of the CATAMARAN THE GREAT BAY’S PRINCESS’ and / or BAY'S PRINCESS, with a travel duration of one hour and thirty minutes, sailing through the Gulf of Nicoya, seeing lush landscapes.
- Tropical fruits, fish ceviche, natural drinks, farewell drinks, and snacks aboard.
- Live music: To your delight, you will share with the embarkation’s musicians.
- Chairs for the beach (beach bed).
- Five hours of beach in Tortuga Island.
- Lunch on the Island.
- Entertainment: During your stay at the beach, you can perform beach volleyball included in the package.
snorkeling, banana, kayak among others.
What to bring?
Swimsuit, additional clothing, towel, sunblock, hat or cap, and camera.
Hotels Near Tortuga Island Tour From Jaco
ALMA DEL PACIFICO
Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa is located between the towns of Jaco Beach and Quepos, and is just a two-hour drive from San Jose International Airport; located…
ARENAS DEL MAR
Arenas Del Mar is a beach and nature resort located adjacent to Manuel Antonio National Park. This incomparable hotel was designed and built with an ambitious combination…
CLUB DEL MAR
Hotel Club del Mar Resort and Condominiums are nestled in a quiet cove at the south end of Jaco Beach, where the rainforest meets the ocean, offering exceptional opportunities to…
Cristal Ballena is located in Costa Ballena, very near the Ballena Marine National Park, at the South Pacific area of the country. It is about 185 km from San José…
CUNA DEL ANGEL
This small boutique hotel is located 9 km south from Dominical beach, a strategic location to visit and explore tourist attractions such as: Manuel Antonio National Park, Marino Ballena (Whale…
We can help you with that. Just let us know
Back to Top