Tortuga Island Tour From San Jose
About the Tour
The Gulf of Nicoya is a paradisiac archipelago made up of several islands, with an exuberant natural wealth and a sanctuary that shelters seabirds and beaches of white sands, besides own flora and fauna of our Central Pacific.
Tortuga Island is located in this beautiful archipelago. Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Tortuga Island has an area of 120 hectares, which remains as a protected forest. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise, and are very great for swimming. The Bay Island Catamaran has three different environments for your enjoyment: the main room with air conditioning, a bar section and dressing rooms; another area is the bow, featuring a wonderful view of all the landscapes where you will sail, and the upper deck well-conditioned for your rest, and with a large jacuzzi.
The tour includes:
You can enjoy if you want extra activities:
- Land transportation.
- Specialized bilingual guides during the whole trip.
- Breakfast snacks served on the bus.
- Transportation on board of the CATAMARAN THE GREAT BAY’S PRINCESS’ and / or BAY'S PRINCESS, with a travel duration of one hour and thirty minutes, sailing through the Gulf of Nicoya, seeing lush landscapes.
- Tropical fruits, fish ceviche, natural drinks, farewell drinks, and snacks aboard.
- Live music: To your delight, you will share with the embarkation’s musicians.
- Chairs for the beach (beach bed).
- Five hours of beach in Tortuga Island.
- Lunch on the Island.
- Entertainment: During your stay at the beach, you can perform beach volleyball included in the package.
snorkeling, banana, kayak among others.
What to bring?
Swimsuit, additional clothing, towel, sunblock, hat or cap, and camera.
Hotels Near Tortuga Island Tour From San Jose
Best Western Irazu Hotel & Casino
It is ideally located just 15 minutes from Juan Santamaría International Airport and 10 minutes from San Jose downtown, in a nice residential area. The hotel features 320 Premier and…
CROWNE PLAZA COROBICI SAN JOSE
Ideally located only 15 minutes from downtown San José and 15 minutes from Juan Santamaria International Airport, the Crowne Plaza Corobici is also very close to the La Sabana Metropolitan…
AUROLA HOLIDAY INN
It is located downtown San José, just in front of Morazan Park, near the main attractions of the capital city. The hotel has 200 nicely decorated rooms, with excellent views…
Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort
Located in Santa Barbara de Heredia, only 15 minutes away from the Juan Santamaria International Airport, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn is an artistic, free-form design property, set…
It is ideally located in San Jose, within the exclusive area of Escazu, across from Multi Plaza Shopping and Entertainment Center. The Real InterContinental Hotel & Club Tower offers…
We can help you with that. Just let us know
Back to Top