Costa Rica has many different institutes where people can learn Spanish. For those interested in a good learning program, this country offers many alternatives for people of all ages and budgets.
The academic program:
Housing and support services:
- Either four or five and a half hours of Spanish classes daily.
- Small groups (maximum 4 students per group).
- Director's weekly grammar lectures.
- Saturday morning tutorials.
- Highly experienced language instructors.
- Daily contract with bilingual program coordinators.
- Program supervised by professional linguist.
- Weekly instructor changes and ongoing evaluation of progress.
- Reference library and video room.
- Daily breakfast and lunch with staff.
- Airport pickup and return.
- Three housing options: host family, on-campus lodge or on-campus family suites.
- Introduction to host family accompanied by member.
- Daily transportation to and from campus.
- Child care and special children's programs.